Author: Mark Monroe
CAUTION! We feel the need to let you know there are a few bail bondsman in Dallas who have and will dupe unsuspecting clients. Now there are certainly more good bail bonds companies in the Dallas metroplex that operate at the highest levels of integrity, than there are of those that don’t. It is our hope that you will do your due diligence and learn as much of the whole Bail Bonds process before you talk with someone in order to shield yourself and your loved one by learning a small list of easy bail bonds consumer tips and become a bit more well versed with the bail bonds process.
- Work with a licensed bail bondsman. Ask to see the bail agent’s license and identification prior to any bail transaction.
- Insure the bail bondsman you are working with is accessible to you after the bail bond has been posted. Service is paramount in order to make this the easiest process as possible. Any legitimate bail bondsman should be accessible to help you with any inquiries you might have.
- Get copies of ALL signed contracts, as well as, itemized receipts for all charges.
- The premium charged for a bail bond is typically 10-20% of the full bail amount. Do not pay anymore than this without understanding if this is a legal fee amount. Any additional fees should be itemized and explained to your satisfaction.
- If you have agreed to a payment plan, insure you fully comprehend the payment contract before you sign anything. Obviously, you should get a copy of anything and everything you sign.
Why use Delta Bail Bonds?
Delta has been doing business in Dallas for over 20 years and we have a solid reputation in Dallas as one of the most reputable Bail Bonds Agencies in the state of Texas. We care about you and are sensitive to your situation and we are here to help! We know better than most how to navigate this often complicated process and get your loved one out of jail faster than most anyone.
Let us help you now! Call Delta Bail Bonds in Dallas at 214-526-4272 or at our McKinney location in Collin County at 972-562-3030.